- signed a lease
- rented a uhaul
- drove to a storage facility and moved our stuff in to our uhaul
- bought 10 pieces of necessary furniture from Ikea
- unloaded all of our stuff (old and new) in to our new apartment.
- constructed 10 pieces of furniture
- re-bought all the non-essentials we gave away in Cambridge
- unpacked an apartment
- took the train in to SF
- went to a july 4th party
- spent the night in SF with Hilary
- walked around 6 miles in SF wandering and book shopping
- had an internet connection set up.
We live in a very serene spot that makes me feel happy. But god damn am I exhausted. We're up on the fourth floor with a balcony looking in to a lovely grove. My arms are still pretty sore from carrying all of our moving boxes across said grove.
Maybe I need to take a day off and go sit by one of the two pools in our complex or read in the park next door. Oh wait, Kurt's throwing a party in downtown SF tonight.
Back on the whirlwind. One of these days I'll be able to sit down and digest what happened in this first week.